- At the start of Film Six, Harry is hitting on a Muggle in a coffee shop when:
Cockblocked by Dumbledore
- Harry notices Dumbledore’s hand is withered and rotting:
"It's a thrilling tale" and I'll tell you one day.
- Dumbledore takes Harry to see:
Horace Slughorn - Dumbledore uses Harry's presence to persuade Slughorn to teach at Hogwarts
- Meanwhile, at Snape’s home, Bellatrix LeStrange and Dracos mother arrive. Draco has been given a task by Voldemort, and his mother wants Snape to promise to help him:
Snape makes the Unbreakable Vow to assist Draco in his task
- Harry arrives at Hogwarts, where he finds Slughorn is not teaching Dark Arts, but Potions. Dark Arts is instead being taught by:
Severus Snape - who has long lobbied for the position and long been denied by Dumbledore for fear that it would "bring back his old ways"
- At Potions Class, Harry borrows a used book from the cupboard:
- Using the notes scrawled in the margins, Harry out performs every student in the class:
- And for his great work is rewarded with:
Felix Felicis - Liquid Luck
- Meanwhile Draco refuses help from Snape and begins to repair:
A Vanishing Cabinet, Locked in the Room of Requirement
- Harry takes special lessons with Dumbledore – lessons that delve into Dumbledore’s memories of:
Lord Voldemort as a boy
- On the way back from Hogsmeade, Harry and Co. discover:
Katie Bell is possessed and touches a cursed necklace intended for Dumbledore
- Slughorn takes a special interest in Harry, forming his Slug Club of students with well-to-do connections or talents:
Slughorn likes to "collect" famous students
- Voldemort was once a prize student of Slughorns. Dumbledore shows Harry one of Slughorns memories:
Voldemort asks Slughorn about Horcruxes - the memory is altered by Slughorn to show him sending Voldemort away
- Dumbledore tasks Harry with getting the correct memory from Slughorn:
After bringing up Horcruxes, Slughorn begins to avoid Harry at all costs
- Harry continues to excel at Potions, thanks to the Half Blood Prince’s book. He begins to suspect it belonged to his mother, Slughorn’s favourite student:
A young Lily Potter in the Slug Club
- Ron gets busy with Lavender Brown:
Fresh off a Quidditch victory
Hermione doesn't take it so well
- Harry gets close with Ron’s sister Ginny:
- Draco, unable to fix the Vanishing Cabinet and fearing for reprisal from the dark Lord:
Harry finds Draco crying in the bathroom
- Draco attacks Harry, who uses a curse he found scrawled in the Potions book:
Sectumsempera - Harry nearly disembowels Draco
- Snape arrives in time to save Draco. Snape seems impressed that Harry knew such Dark Magic. Ginny convinces Harry to get rid of the book:
Ginny helps Harry hide the book in the Room of Requirement - then jumps his wand
- Harry, desperate to get the memory from Slughorn, takes the Felix Felicis. He then follows Slughorn to:
Hagrid's dead spider!
- Always the opportunist, Slughorn extracts priceless spider venom from the corpse. Then Hagrid and Slughorn get rip-roaring drunk after the funeral:
Harry convinces Slughorn to give him the memory, imploring that if he doesn't, Lily would have died for nothing
- Harry takes the memory back to Dumbledore:
Dumbledore and Harry watch Slughorn's memory
- Harry learns that a Horcrux can be any item in which a portion of a wizards soul is kept, thus rendering them immortal as long as the item is intact. They learn that Voldemort made seven. Dumbledore reveals he has already destroyed one:
The Second Horcrux - A ring that belonged to Voldemort. The curse inside the ring destroyed Dumbledores hand
- Dumbledore tells Harry that Harry destroyed the first one:
The First Horcrux - Tom Riddle's Diary, destroyed by Harry in the Chamber of Secrets
- Dumbledore believes he knows where the next one is – and asks Harry to accompany him:
The Cliffside near Tom Riddle's childhood Orphanage. Dumbledore tells Harry that he must obey every command, even if it means leaving Dumbledore to die
- They enter a cave, where they discover:
A locket in a pool of water - they cannot touch the locket, but they can drink the water
- Dumbledore drinks the water and is driven near mad. Harry picks up the locket:
- Dumbledore, weakened, becomes unbearably thirsty, and rushes to the water below to drink. This spawns a horde of:
Harry tries to fight off the Inferi
Dumbledore summons his strength and saves them both
- Harry and Dumbledore rush back to Hogwarts to find:
The Dark Mark has been cast over the school
- Landing on the astronomy tower, Dumbledore sends word for Snape. He instructs Harry to hide. Then Dumbledore encounters:
Draco has fixed the Vanishing Cabinet and teleported Death Eaters into the school
- Draco disarms Dumbledore. He tells him he is under orders from Voldemort to kill him – that he has been trying and failing all year.
- Dumbledore tells Draco that he knew this, and that he was beginning to think his heart wasn’t in it. They are met on the rooftop by:
The Death Eaters surround Dumbledore
- Dumbledore greets them all cordially. Then, Harry, hidden below, encounters:
Harry lets Snape pass
- Snape joins the Death Eaters on the roof. For the first time, Dumbledore appears scared. He pleads with Snape:
- Snape casts the Avada Kedavara:
- Dumbledore is blasted from the tower, dead.
- The Death Eaters flee, Harry chases after him. He encounters Snape:
Snape refuses to fight Harry, he tells the Death Eaters that Potter must be left for the Dark Lord
- Snape reveals that he is the Half Blood Prince. The Death Eaters flee.
- The school mourns the death of Dumbledore. Harry tells Ron and Hermione that he intends to drop out of school to hunt for Horcruxes:
Ron and Hermione tell Harry that they are joining him.
- Film Five begins when Harry wanders off and bumps into:
Dudley and his Gang
- They pick on Harry, who pulls out his wand and threatens Dudley. It begins to rain. On the way back home they are attacked by:
Dementors in Little Whinging
- Harry uses his Patronus Charm to fight them off. He returns home to find he’s been expelled from Hogwarts for using magic. A second Owl appears to tell him to stay put:
The Order of the Phoenix shows up to escort Harry to their headquarters.
- They fly on broomstick through London and arrive at:
Sirius's home: 12 Grimmauld Place - only visible to those invited by Dumbledore
- Inside Harry is reunited with:
His Godfather, Sirius
- Harry learns that the Ministry is using his expulsion to try and discredit him and Dumbledore. They don’t want to accept that Voldemort has returned. Harry’s trial soon approaches:
Dumbledore speaks at Harry's defense
- Harry is found innocent and returns to Hogwarts where he meets:
Luna Lovegood - and a creature only Harry and her can see
- At Hogwarts, Harry finds a new Dark Arts teacher has been appointed by the Ministry:
- At their first class she instructs the students to put their wands away:
They will only be learning magical theory this year
- Harry asks what good theory will do against Lord Voldemort. He is given a quite brutal detention:
- Harry begins to have nightmares of a long corridor with a black door:
- Umbridge is given more authority at Hogwarts. She begins instituting Educational decrees:
- Umbridge begins sacking teachers, starting with:
Divinations Teacher Professor Trelawney is Sacked
- Fearing he might not be at the school much longer, Hagrid introduces Harry and Co to:
Hagrid's Giant Half Brother Grawp
- In order to combat Umbridge, Harry and Co. form their own Dark Arts class, taught by Harry:
Dumbledore's Army in the Room of Requirement - a room that appears to those in need equipped with basically anything.
- Harry’s recurring dreams get worse and worse. At Christmastime, he sees himself as a snake attacking:
Mr. Weasley attacked by Nagini
- Harry warns Dumbledore in time. He learns that his dreams are actually visions into Voldemort’s mind. Dumbledore has Harry take lessons to block out the Dark Lord with:
Occlumency Lessons with Snape - Harry fears Snape is making it easier, not harder for Voldemort
There is a breakout at Azkaban - including Bellatrix LeStrange - in jail for torturing Neville's parents to insanity
- Back at the D.A. lessons, Harry has Cho stay after class:
- But not long after, Umbridge catches on and finds their secret meeting place:
- She takes Harry to Dumbledore, who feigns full responsibility for Harry’s actions:
The minister shows up to arrest Dumbledore, who has no intention of going quietly
- Dumbledore is replaced as Headmaster by:
- Harry’s has a vision of Sirius trapped at the ministry being tortured by Voldemort. The Weasley twins offer a distraction while Harry checks on Sirius:
The Weasleys unleash havoc on Umbridge and the school
Feeling their talents lie outside academia, the Weasleys set off to open their own joke shop
- Harry sneaks into Umbridge’s office to contact the Order, but is caught by Umbridge:
Umbridge, thinking they were trying to contact Dumbledore, threatens Harry and Co. with torture.
- Hermione thinks on her feet and offers to lead Umbridge to Dumbledore’s “secret weapon”:
Hermione leads Umbridge to the forbidden forrest, where she is carried off by Centaurs.
- Harry and Hermione are rejoined by Neville, Luna and Ron, who set off to the Ministry to save Sirius:
They fly on Thestrals - creatures visibile only to those who have seen death.
- At the Ministry, they find the long corridor from Harry’s dreams, which leads to:
The Hall of Prophecies
- They find a prophecy with Harry’s name on it:
- Which is exactly when the Death Eaters show up and demand he turn it over:
- The vision of Sirius was a trap to lure Potter to the Prophecy. A battle ensues:
- Harry and Co. escape to a room with:
Stone Dais and Veil - Harry and Luna hear voices from beyond
- They are joined by the Order who fight the Death Eaters:
The Order Battle in the Veil Room
The Prophecy is Smashed
Bellatrix LeStrange, Sirius's Cousin, hits him with a spell-
Sirius is blasted backwards into the veil and killed.
- Harry chases after Bellatrix and encounters:
- But then Dumbledore shows up. Cue epic wizard battle:
- Nearing defeat. Voldemort posseses Harry:
Voldemort tells Dumbledore to sacrifice Harry to destroy him
- But Voldemort cannot inhabit Harry’s body for long, and is cast out, just in time to be seen by Cornelius Fudge:
- Dumbledore is re-instated as Headmaster:
Dumbledore explains it all.
- The prophecy, which was told to Dumbledore, overheard by Snape, and prophesized by Professor Trelawny states: “neither can live while the other survives”
- Not a huge surprise to the audience, but Harry now knows that it has to be him to defeat Voldemort.
- The End.
- Film four starts on this guy investigating a strange disturbance in the house he caretakes:
Muggle Gardener Frank Bryce
- And this man (who looks strangely like Doctor Who) talking to a figure behind a chair:
- Frank hears words like “Muggles” and “Harry Potter” and “its happening at Hogwarts”, but before he can call for help:
The figure wheels around and a bolt of jet green light strikes Frank dead
- Miles away, Harry awakes to find himself here:
The Burrow - the Weasley's House
- Where they are traveling by portkey to visit the Quidditch World Cup:
A Portkey can be any object that is turned into a teleportation device
The Quidditch World Cup
The Death Eaters
- Who all flee when someone casts:
The Dark Mark - Voldemort's Symbol
- It is announced that Hogwarts will play host to the Triwizard Cup – a wizarding tournament that hasn’t been hosted in centuries:
There will be three tasks to crown a champion
- They also meet their new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher:
Former Dark Wizard Hunter Mad-Eye Moody
- The competing schools arrive:
The Durmstrang Boat
The Beauxbatons Carriage
- The Triwizard Tournament will be supervised by:
Barty Crouch (left)
- And the champions will be picked by:
(TITLE ALERT!) The Goblet of Fire
Viktor Krum from Durmstrang
Fleur Delacour from Beauxbatons
and Cedric Diggory from Hogwarts
- But then the Goblet spits out a fourth name:
BIG SURPRISE (It's only the title of the film..)
- Classes continue as normal. In Mad Eye’s class they learn of the Unforgivable Curses, they are: The Cruciatus (torture), The Imperius (Mind Control) and:
The Avada Kedavara - Great for killing spiders!
- Mad Eye tells the class only one person in history has ever survived this curse:
Hint: It's Harry
- Mad Eye then helps coach Harry on how to survive the first task, which is:
Stealing an Egg from a Dragon
- Task number 2 requires the champions to be able to breathe underwater for an hour:
The Champions have to search for their kidnapped friends and loved ones at the bottom of the lake
- Harry makes it to the bottom first, but returns last when he tries to save everyone:
He's still rewarded second place for having "strong moral fiber". Fun fact: three of the judges went to Hogwarts. Nepotism, anyone?
- Before the final task, Harry sees Barty crouch come running out of the woods towards him:
Crouch, slightly crazed, collapses at Harry's feet
- Harry runs to Dumbledore. When left alone in his study, he encounters:
Dumbledore's Pensieve - A device for reliving past events
- Harry enters the Pensieve and learns that:
Barty Crouches son was arrested for being a Death Eater
- He also learns from the court testimony that Severus Snape was a Death Eater too:
Durmstrangs Headmaster gives up Snape
- The final task finally arrives:
A Giant Hedge Maze
- In the maze, Krum, seemingly possessed, attacks Fleur Delacour:
- Harry and Cedric make it to the center of the maze and both race for the cup:
- Harry and Cedric agree to both grab the cup at the same time, thus tying for Champion. However, when they do, they realize the cup is a Portkey, which teleports them here:
The Graveyard of Voldemorts Father
- Harry turns to see Wormtail (Peter Pettigrew) emerge with:
Ugly Baby Voldemort tells Wormtail to "Kill the Spare"
- Wormtail uses the Avada Kedavara:
Cedric falls dead to the ground
- Wortmail sacrifices his hand, and takes Harry’s blood to ressurect:
- Voldemort summons his Death Eaters. All return except Snape. Voldemort makes Harry duel him in front of them:
This is why you don't cross the beams
- Voldemort uses the killing curse on Harry, but he is unable to. Their wands interact and the ghosts of Voldemort’s last victims appear, including Harry’s parents. Harry escapes back to Hogwarts:
Cedric - Pre Vampire Stages
- Mad Eye takes Harry to his office and begins to question him about what happened:
- Mad Eye reveals that he orchestrated Harry’s name in the goblet, and saw to it that he won the tournament. All so Voldemort could rise. He is about to kill Harry when Dumbledore bursts through and forces Mad Eye to his true form:
Barty Crouch Jr.
- Dumbledore tells the school that Cedric died at the hands of Lord Voldemort, despite the fact that the Ministry refuses to accept this:
- When we next meet Harry, he’s having some anger control issues with his step Aunt Marge:
Harry, quite literally, blows up his Aunt.
- Fearing expulsion, Harry runs away from home. Not far from his house, he sees a black dog staring at him through the bushes. Startled, he pulls out his wand only to find:
Harry accidentally summons the Knight Bus - wizard public transportation.
- The Knight Bus takes him to Diagon Alley, where he runs into:
The Minister for Magic himself - Cornelius Fudge
- Fudge is surprisingly lenient to Harry – not caring at all that he broke magical law. It is here that Harry discovers that:
Mass Murder Sirus Black has escaped prison.
- At the Leaky Cauldron, Harry runs into the Weasely’s. Arthur pulls harry aside:
Arthur Weasley warns Harry "not to go looking for Black"
- Aboard the Hogwarts express, Harry, Ron and Hermione share their train car with a shabby wizard who is fast asleep:
- Suddenly, everything goes dark and cold and Harry sees:
Dementors searching for Sirius Black on the Train
- Harry starts to pass out, when the wizard in the corner wakes bolt upright and wards the Dementor off with a blast of blue light:
Professor Remus J. Lupin
- At Hogwarts, everyone is quick to tease Harry for fainting on the train. Harry makes it to his first Care of Magical Creatures lesson to see a friendly face teaching:
- The lesson starts off with:
Harry flying with Buckbeak, the Hippogriff
- But the lesson is brought to an abrupt halt when Malfoy taunts the Hippogriff:
- In Harry’s first lesson with Lupin – the students face off against a Boggart – a creature that takes the form of whatever they fear the most:
The only way to defeat a Boggart is by turning it into something silly
- Harry’s Boggart takes the form of a Dementor, and Lupin jumps in the way before Harry can faint again:
- With Dementors encircling the school searching for Black, Harry asks Lupin to help him ward them off to avoid fainting:
Lupin explains that the Dementors affect him more than anyone else because he has true terrors in his past
- Lupin begins to teach Harry a spell called the Patronus:
- The school is set to go on a field trip to the neighboring Hogsmeade, but Harry, lacking signed permission from his uncle, is forced to stay behind. He tries to sneak off anyway, but is caught by:
The Weasley Twins
The Weasley Twins give Harry the Mauraders Map - a map to the entire grounds showing where everyone is.
- Harry sneaks out under his invisibility cloak and goes to:
- It is there he overhears from Fudge, the story of how Sirius Black, his Godfather, betrayed his parents and killed their friend Peter Pettigrew:
Fudge recounts how all they found left of Peter was his finger.
- Harry vows to find Black and kill him.
- Back at Hogwarts, Hagrid tells Harry and co. that Buckbeak is set for execution:
- Later that night, looking at the Marauders map, Harry sees the name of Peter Pettigrew, he leaves his bed to investigate, where he runs into Snape:
Lupin Saves Harry from trouble and confiscates the map
- On the day of the execution, Harry and co. travel to Hagrids hut to console him. From above they witness the executioner swing down the axe:
- At that very moment, Ron’s pet rat Scabbers becomes startled. He bites Ron’s hand and runs away. Harry and co. chase Scabbers until they encounter:
The same black dog Harry saw in the beginning
- The dog goes after the rat and chases it right under:
The Whomping Willow - Harry and Co. follow the dog and rat below
- They catch up with Scabbers and find themselves inside:
The Shrieking Shack - Hogsmeade's most haunted house
- They stare up, not at the black dog, but at:
- Sirius Black threatens Ron to get out of of the way so he can “kill him”.
- At that moment, the door bursts open, knocking Sirius to the floor. In rushes:
Remus Lupin - who helps Sirius to his feet
- It is revealed that Lupin is a Werewolf, and he is here to help Sirius commit the murder he intended to commit years ago:
Lupin and Sirius both turn - not on Harry, but on Ron
- Lupin explains that Sirius was framed, and that Peter Pettigrew was the one who betrayed Harry’s parents. Peter Pettigrew, who is in the very room:
Scabbers transforms into Peter
- At that moment, in rushes Snape:
Snape threatens to take Sirius to the Dementors
- Harry and co. knock Snape unconsious and escape only to discover that:
Lupin forgot to take his potion
- They escape with Sirius, but are cornered by:
Dementors who begin to suck out Harry and Sirius's souls
- Nearing death, Sirius and Harry are saved by a Patronus:
- However, Sirius is captured and set for execution. Harry and Hermione run into:
Dumbledore (who now looks like Michael Gambon) tells Hermione that two innocent lives can be saved
- Hermione reveals she’s been getting to her classes all year by using:
- They travel into the past and free Buckbeak:
The Executioner, depraved of a kill, takes his anger out on a pumkin
- They then follow their own tracks (while a lot of cool time-travelly stuff happens) until Harry finds his past self dying at the hands of the Dementors. Convinced he was saved by his father, he waits for rescue, but no one comes. Harry realizes that it has to be him to save his past self:
- Harry flies on Buckbeak to Sirius and frees him. Thus saving two innocent lives. Then, this otherwise perfect Potter film ends with:
Freeze Frame Ending - Harry gets a new broom.
- Film two starts out with Harry eagerly anticipating a new year at Hogwarts. That is until this guy shows up:
Dobby the House Elf - Somewhere on the annoying creature scale between Jar-Jar and the Ewoks.
- Dobby warns Harry not to go to Hogwarts this year. He then begins to raise magical mischief to try and get him expelled:
- Harry makes it to Diagon Alley to buy school supplies where he bumps into Draco’s father:
- Lucius bumps into Ron’s sister and secretly slips something into her Cauldron:
SPOILER ALERT: It won't be long until Harry is slipping things into her cauldron too!
- Harry and Ron make it to Kings Cross where they are unable to get through the barrier at Platform 9 3/4:
- Not wanting to be late, they decide to steal Ron’s dad’s flying car and fly it to Hogwarts:
Because apparently Grand Theft Auto is a lesser crime in the Wizarding World than tardiness.
- The car runs out of gas on the final approach, and they crash into:
The Whomping Willow
- Classes get off to a rocky start as they meet their new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher:
Vain, Insufferable Braggart Gilderoy Lockhart
- Then things go from bad to worse when Harry starts hearing voices which lead him to:
Caretaker Filch's cat petrified.
Filch finds Harry on the scene of the crime - and a message scrawled in blood.
- At the students first lesson on Dueling, Harry squares off with:
- They both fight dirty and Draco conjures up:
Harry speaks to the snake, freaking everyone out
- Instantly, rumours circulate that Harry is the Legendary Heir of Slytherin, returning to Hogwarts to purge the school. Harry seems to be at the scene of each victim:
Nearly Headless Nick petrified
- Thinking she knows what’s going on, my future wife rushes to the library, but is later found:
Hermione is found petrified, holding a mirror.
- Harry stumbles upon a discarded diary in the bathroom which he begins to write in. The diary writes back:
Tom Marvolo Riddle's Diary
- Harry meets the ghost of the diary’s owner:
Past Hogwarts Head Boy, Tom Riddle
- Tom shows him that the Chamber was opened before, and Hagrid was expelled for the crime:
Hagrid, as a student, kept a monster hidden in the basement
- Harry and Ron rush to ask Hagrid about it, but find him being arrested:
Hagrid, being hauled away, tells Harry to "Follow the Spiders"
- Ron and Harry enter the Forbidden Fortress where they encounter a giant spider:
- Aragog, the spider, tells Harry and Ron that he was not the monster in the Chamber. The monster, he says, is something that spiders fear above all else.
- Then he tries to eat them.
- I hate spiders.
- They return to the school to find a final message:
Ginny Weasley has been taken into the Chamber
- Under pressure from the Governors (and Lucius Malfoy), Dumbledore is removed as headmaster and the school closed. The job of finding Ginny is left to Gilderoy Lockhart, who has bragged all along that he knows where the Chamber lies:
- Harry and Ron figure out that the monster is a basilisk, a mythical serpent that kills anyone who looks directly into it. With help from a note left by Hermione, they also realize how the monster has been getting around the school:
The Basilisk has been using the school's pipes - the entrance to the Chamber is in the bathroom
- They rush off to give this information to Lockhart only to find him packing up to run away:
Exposed as a fraud, Harry and Ron force Lockhart to stay to help them.
- It’s revealed that Lockhart never really did any of the heroic things he brags about. He took credit for other wizards deeds and erased their memories. Once inside the Chamber, he tries to erase Harry and Ron’s memories, but the spell backfires:
- Harry continues on into the main chamber where he finds Ginny’s body:
- And is surprised to see a living, breathing:
Tom Riddle, the ghost from the diary in human form
- Who reveals himself to be the young soul of Lord Voldemort, trapped in a Diary:
Tom Marvolo Riddle is an anagram for "I Am Lord Voldemort"
- Riddle calls upon the Basilisk to appear:
- Harry is near defeat until he sees:
Fawkes - Dumbledore's Phoenix pecks out the Basilisks Eyes and leaves the Sorting Hat at Harry's feet.
- Harry pulls out of the sorting hat the Sword of Godric Gryffindor, which he uses to:
Harry stabs the basilisk through the head
- But it’s all too late – Harry is dying of basilisk venom, and Tom Riddle is getting stronger. Then, Harry gets the idea to:
Harry goes postal on the diary with the tooth from the basilisk.
- Riddle is destroyed, but Harry is still left dying. Until….:
Deus Ex Machina - Phoenix Tears Cure EVERYTHING!
- Fawkes then flies everyone out of the Chamber where Harry meets:
Dumbledore Explains it All!
- Dumbledore, who tells Harry that only a true and worthy Gryffindor could have pulled the sword out of the hat. Then he awards Gryffindor a billion points and everyone celebrates!
The series starts with Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (or Scorcerer’s Stone if you’re American and think the word Philosopher makes it sound like something boring that you don’t want to read)
- Harry Potter is a wizard.
- Hagrid takes Harry to get school supplies here:
- And they stop off at Gringotts Bank, where Harry sees Hagrid pick up this:
- Harry goes to school here:
Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger (my future wife on the left..)
- Who steals this guys little red orb during broomstick flying lessons:
Neville Longbottom and his Remembrall
- Harry chases after the Remembrall and catches it in mid-air. Instead of getting in trouble, he’s made “Seeker” on the his Quidditch Team:
The only position on the team that matters. The Seeker gets 150 points for catching this "Golden Snitch", thus nullifying anything else that happens in the game.
- Later, on the way to classes, Harry, Ron and Hermione get lost and encounter this behind a door:
Fluffy - Hagrid's friendly neighborhood three-headed dog.
- At Harry’s first Quidditch game, his broom goes haywire, and Hermione spots Harry’s least favourite teacher muttering incantations in the stands:
- Hermione sets fire to Snapes’ robes, and Harry regains control of the broom, he catches the Golden Snitch, not in his hands, but instead nearly swallows it. Gryffindor wins the game:
The Golden Snitch
- At Halloween, Harry’s stuttering Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher bursts into the Great Hall, stuttering that there is a Troll in the Dungeons:
- Harry and Co. suspect Snape of letting the Troll in as a distraction to get what’s behind the three headed dog.
- On detention with Malfoy, Harry and Co. are sent into this place:
Voldemort Eating a Unicorn
- Harry and Co. believe that Voldemort is after the Philosopher’s Stone, an elixir that grants immortality. They suspect Snape is helping him get it:
Snape Threatening Quirell to Join His Side
- Dumbledore is mysteriously called away. Harry and Co. believe this is Snapes moment to steal the stone, so they set out to get to it first:
Wizard Chess Set
- Working their way through all of the traps the teachers set up to protect the stone, Harry makes it to the central chamber where he discovers not Snape, but:
Stuttering Professor Quirrell
- Harry hears the voice of Voldemort, and Quirrell pulls off his turban to reveal:
Voldemort's Head on the back of Quirrell's
- Harry looks into the Mirror Dubledore set up and feels the stone drop into his pocket. Voldemort attacks:
- But Voldemort finds out that Harry’s touch is fatal to him, and Quirrell turns to ash:
- Harry passes out and wakes up to find:
Dumbledore Explains it All
- Dumbledore explains to Harry that when his mother died to save him, she gave him a powerful magical protection that will make Voldemort unable to bring him harm. Dumbledore awards Gryffindor a billion points and everyone rejoices: